Thursday, July 24, 2008

What They Said

The women in our focus group were amazing and their comments have helped us tighten up areas and concentrate focus in others. Here is a sampling of what they said:

About the crafting projects:
"Visuals were great, easier than the wording (of the instructions)"

"This was an awesome experience! The stamping/crafting creates a free, casual, open setting that puts you at ease...tears down barriers."

"I think having prep work done ahead of time really helps things work and stay on schedule".

"We had a varied age group (14-50+) and the stamping put everyone on a level playing field-age did not matter."

About the content of the study:
"It made me want to do more, time went by too quickly."

In response to the question: 'Answering the questions helped me formulate how I think about this subject' a participant added... and how I could share Christ with others."

"I still consider myself a "beginner" as a Christ follower. Those readings really made an impact on my self-esteem. It's amazing - the sense of actually FEELING beautiful - and with just a small amount of time reading and spending an evening with some wonderful women!!"

" ...in short, loved the study! Great idea!"

In response to the questionaire, "The conversation and responses of the othr women helped me formulate how I think about this topic"..one participant added..."and there are other women that feel the same."


1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Anita,

My name is Pam and Michael Vesecky is my boss at CWC. He told me you also go to Cedar Hills and thought we would have a lot in common. So, I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope we get a chance to connect.